Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can i build my computer monitor wireless?

i own an oldish flat screen sony monitor whos desk mount have broken. i would like to mount it on my wall but dont want a snare of wires. is there a device that can allow me to connect my monitor to my computer wirelessly. if so, what is it call, around how much does it cost, and where can i procure it from?


Answer:

As far as I know, there is no such device. But some stores do put on the market monitors that are wireless already. They hang on your wall and look similar to picture frames.
Doesn't exist.
call radio shack or best buy and ask if they enjoy something like that. or google.. "wireless monitor" for computers. it should come up next to something.. i know they have them.. simply not sure where.
Wall-O-Monitors



http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-...
As far as i know monitors are wired still...
No man i suggest you newly get a unusual wireless monitor from Sony i have one its the best entity to yhit flat screening



Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment