Friday, September 17, 2010

How can i hook up my computer to a tv?

is within a cable i can buy that will plug into the back of my tower (blue rca input) and connect to the yellow/red/white rca jacks?



also i hold a wintv card (yellow/red/white input jack), but don't know if i'll be able to use that to play games or output an symbol


Answer:

You can but it may burn imprints on the screen.



Coach
not sure give or take a few your cards but all you necessitate is a card with a video out
http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r...
powerfully it depends on if it is n out going jack or in incoming jack but i am pretty shure u can do that i ws thinking of doing it myself but haven't have the time to do it....i gotmyps2hooked up and i use my monitor as a tv.....so it should work give it a try!!!
using cable could be annoying and expensive if your PC is far away from your TV. You may try a wireless workstation to tv converter called FlyImage5000.



I have same issue before. afterwards someone recommended FlyImage5000. I bought it from

http://www.pctotvconverter.com



it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment