Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I plug my PS2 into my CRT monitor?

I am looking for some sort of converter that can step straight from my PS2 to my CRT monitor. I need a cheap solution, since I'm dirt poor. Not too cheap, though, but approaching under $50. I know the problem next to the digital/analog signals, but I think I can fix this if I can go and get a connection. I own found a HD15 to RCA adapter, but its for high-definition monitors, and mine is an old CRT. Is in attendance any way possible to plug a PS2, DVD Player, or any other device that uses RCA plugs directly (or indirectly if needed) into my monitor? Thanks for the give a hand.


Answer:

You need an RCA to VGA converter box.



http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/video...



That is an example. I did a rushed search and they adjectives seem to be contained by the $75-$100 range. You could troll eBay and see if you can find a cheaper and/or used one. stuff for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment