Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I go and get my flat eyeshade montior to stop blinking? When I turn it on it blinks to nippy to use it!?

I would similar to o fix this myself but don't know what to do anyone that knows anything? I would fairly not electricute myself!


Answer:

change the animate rate.right click on a blank part of your desktop , click properties. you'll find strengthen rate there. adapt it til your happy.
i deduce the guy above is right, or get it repaired.



linger. according to your second thing.....i have an idea that you should get it repaired by a repair man, or see if you still own warrenty on it
You may have a malfunctioning driver for your video card. I would suggest that you determine what video card you have, move about to that manufacturer's website, and then download and install the driver. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment