Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I repair a scrape within my LCD monitor?

I enjoy a deep scrape, that I can see clearly going across my LCD monitor. I believe it was done near small scissors. (Gotta love kids!!) Is there anything I can rub it out next to? If I rub my nail across it, I can quality it, and it gives a rainbow effect on desk light colored surfaces.. HELP! It's driving me crazy!!


Answer:

hi there..I do not want to nouns stupid but this trick works. Get a wet newspaper tissue, do not forget to rinse it of...then apply it to the peak once done, use MEN SAVING CREAM (yes!) and apply it to screen later...just wipe it next to clear cotton towel..that always works..
Semen works wonders
Get a contemporary LCD, you cant rub out a scratch unless you buff something out and u cant buff and LCD monitor. sorry.
Just similar to you can "buff" out a scratch on a compact disc or DVD you can try to do the same article with your LCD eyeshade. Instead of using toothpaste as you would with a CD/DVD use Vaseline. Vaseline is close to the density of the LCD frontage and should work.



Clean the Screen



gently smear Vaseline over mark



carefully wipe sour vaseline, be especially cautious to not resign from Vaseline in the score which happens if you press down too unyielding when you clean it.
you must replace your lcd

No comments:

Post a Comment