Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I capture my ATI AGP Radeon 9800 to belief surrounded by a 4:3 mode whenI select 1024x768 for a resolution?

On my Dell laptop, I can move the video settings that if I am running a typical 4:3 resolution (like 800x600 or 1024x768) I can get the eyeshade to shape correctly on my widescreen LCD. (And I get black bar on the left and right sides of the screen)



I'm trying this at home beside my ATI AGP Radeon 9800 video card with most up-to-date drivers and Catalyst Control Center, and I cant seem to draw from it to do this. If I switch my resolution to 1024x768, my desktop stretches all the instrument across the widescreen LCD, distorting my image. Is near a way beside this video card to get the black bar on the left and right sides of the peak?


Answer:

this has zilch to do with the video card (ATI 9800 or otherwise)

this is a SCREEN setting; you can use an choice in the settings of your (wide-)screen to hold it stretch the signal over the whole display or to shot the black bar, on the side or around (e.g. a 1024x768 in a 1440x960 broad screen also have black above and beneath).
The best thing to do is use the recommended resolution for the wide open screen display, otherwise you will own wasted black nouns. Check the manual on your monitor for the recommended resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment