Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How can I carry a colour picture on my TV from my laptop?

Connected my acer laptop to my TV using the Averkey Lite PC-to-TV converter. VGA monitor port -> composite video. Get a sharp picture......but contained by black and white! And the sound is still coming out of the laptop! Help!


Answer:

For the color, check within your graphic card properties, and for the nouns you need to plug an audio telecommunication in your output nouns card to the tv
Heres a hint, freshly buy a colour TV!!!!
Ask you local electronic retailer if he/she has a scart head compatable to a laptop.
Eye test is within order i conjecture!
get rid of that and bring an s-video cored



if you have a jack for it on you laptop and generate sure the TV has one too
I have the same problem, I be told that there's some option that u involve to activate from commonplace output to composite output. It's supposed to be in ur symbolic card options. I figure out the problem by buying a cable that goes direct from s-video to scart.
I tried its imposible
It not inpossible but it depends on what giving of system your running..

You do have a pictographic card don't you...

Go to Start:

Control Panel:

Apperience and Themes

Display

Display property

Monitor

Now see what you can change here to bring it to TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment