Friday, September 17, 2010

how can i lower my blind resolution for my computer?

when i want to see a movie on my computer the the InterVideo WinDVD tells me to lower my blind resolution and i dont know how!


Answer:

Right click on your desktop

Click on Properties

Click on Settings

Click and drag the Screen Resolution thing to the not here.

Click on Apply

Click on Yes (when it asks you if you want to keep it)

Click on OK



Left lowers, Right raise.
right click on the desktop



select properties



click the settings tab



move the slider that says blind resolution



click ok
find the shorcut of WinDVD (WinDVD.lnk). right click on it click ''compatibility'' tab. on display settings click the run in 640x480 and click apply... so every you break open windvd (in full sreen mode) the dispaly settings will be changed as you configured and restore the default resolution when you close it

No comments:

Post a Comment