Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I find Windows XP to display output of 1366 x 768 to an Olevia HDTV/monitor? I simply see 1024 x 768 immediately.

I am hooked up next to a VGA cable but the computer offers individual a 3/4 ratio settings (such as 600/800 and 768/1024) but no 5/9 ratio settings. I've already looked unsuccessfully at the Syntax Olevia and Microsoft websites for an answer. Presently the monitor/TV just stretches the picture from 3/4 ratio to 5/9 ratio and this make people/pictures/letters/etc. appear shorter and fatter than they should.


Answer:

I agree with the above answer, but you may requirement to also find out if your video adapter supports that resolution.
get the correct drivers for your monitor/video card. adjectives should be fine after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment