Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I win my monitor to amass it''s blind settings?

I set my monitor to 800 X 600, after I turn off my computer. The subsequent day when I turn my computer final on the setting has changed to the 640 x 400, so I reset it to the 800 x 600 restart my computer, and it turns put money on into the 640 x 400.


Answer:

make sure when you move the settings you hit apply and then okay.
the problem is near the settings of the mother board which are not saved due to the bios battery-operated problem change the bios freestyle and see it should work or may be the VGA problem show it an nearest service provider. Generraly the battery is 3.v if you plain the box you can see the silver clour battery on the board
see my workaround here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...
miniature huskies

No comments:

Post a Comment