Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how can I restore production setting for samsung monitor?

any one can assist by sending me a diagram or any draw that shows the details, I'll be very thankfull to attain an email


Answer:

If you have the disc that came beside your monitor, then check the compact disc. It will have a program that sets your monitor at its optimum settings. The program guides you step by step to draw from the optimum settings for your computer.
dont restore
tell me which setting u want to rework?

so i can help u
should enjoy a botton or a control in the on eyeshade menu that says reset
playing next to the preset controll tells me this is a crt. Well i hope you know that a crt monitor will hold a charge even if it is unplugged, so please if you do not know how to without risk discharge the monitor take it to a certified profesional. I work on monitors adjectives the time, so let me give an account you that when she gets you i will guarentee you will never forget it. IT HURTS!!
dapple dachshunds for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment