Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how can I recount if my Flat-Panel LCD 15' Moniter for my computer is High-Def?

I aspiration to know this so maybe I can connect it to my Xbox 360 to play my games within HD.


Answer:

find out what your monitor's native resolution is. right-click on your desktop, select Properties, after click your Settings tab. under Screen Resolution, drag the banister all the method to the right and see the highest possible resolution. if you can capture 1280 x 720 or higher, next your monitor will be in the league of a 720i HD TV. hold in mind that HD TVs are adjectives widescreen, so the aspect ratio will be different. you might find that your superlative setting is 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 1024. i suppose either one of those would be considered Hi-Def minus the widescreen part.
if you hold to ask you don't got it....

No comments:

Post a Comment