Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I stop my computer blind from shaking?

Yesterday my parents unplugged the computer and moved it so we could paint the room. After placing them support, she cleaned them, including the screen. Now my blind (particularly the bottom-right) is vibrating wildly. This happened later time we cleaned the other monitor (we have two computers). All I could do be increase the refresh rate, which lessened the problem, but didn't acquire rid of it.



Anyone know what's wrong?


Answer:

right click. graphics properties. monitor properties, change the energize rate, flicker setting.
If you moved it close to anything that puts out electromagnetic energy,such as a generous appliance then it will do it,or cell phones can also do it.Or you may hold moved it to place on your wall where in that is a 220 electric wire running through it.I would try moving it somewhere else...apposite luck
degaussing cable is bad
possibly you enjoy too much electronics close to your system? such as speakers and such?

No comments:

Post a Comment