Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I hook my laptop to tv? or to HD box so I can burn DVD's save on HD box unyielding drive?



Answer:

I don't know whatconnections you own but my best guess would be for you to get a TV card for your laptop and use the satellite dish input as a connection after just playback and narrative. The tv is then stored on your complicated drive so you can edit out advert and burn them on to dvd. The reason I mention connections is because beside a TV card you don't usually get a scart connector unless you enjoy AV as standard on your laptop you would have to trade name do with the in-flight connection. Obviously the notes is stored on your box digitally so with any a firewire or USB port you should be able to move files as a block short playing them in indisputable time but I am just guessing. Hope I hold helped although I suspect that I own just confused you more. dapple dachshunds for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment