Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I set up dual monitors on Windows XP?

I'm on a Thinkpad T42 that's dual booted near Windows XP and Ubuntu Linux. Dual head works on Linux but not on Windows -- within the CP's Display Options, I see no other screen to select. The Microsoft website say, "You must first install the compatible video adapter hardware, and connect the additional monitors." Dual judgment used to work on XP before I reinstalled it on a FAT32 wall last year, so I regard I have adjectives the necessary hardware. Does anyone know how I could fix this? (Incidentally, I also can't modify the peak refresh rate, which is amazingly slow.)


Answer:

Sounds like you involve the correct drivers for Windows. Pop across to the ATI website & download the latest.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using...



Simple!



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment