Friday, September 17, 2010

how can i hold on to my money hide away??

assist me!!!!!!!!1


Answer:

Open a bank description ... it will be available from your local ATM whenever you need it. Plus, you can attain an account next to a debit card, which takes the money directly from your hill account to reimburse for what you're buying.



Try it, you'll like it!
You really can't. You can transport some to me and I'll take my kids on leave or something and that would be nice. But I don't think you can ever hold your money safe.
Putit into the ridge. But you can find a special; hidding place around you home. I have several of them. I don't enlighten anyone , then if I can't fined it I jump from one place to the other.. Good luck. Pem
here, give it to me.. I'll embezzle care of it for you. ;)
Opening a dune account.

No comments:

Post a Comment