Friday, September 17, 2010

How can i capture digital tv on my laptop?

In my nouns i cannot get freeview..but i enjoy freesat in living room..i want tv on my workstation which is in the bedroom..would be especially greatful if anyone has some suggestions..My monitor have not got a scart socket any.....Cheers guys


Answer:

All you need is a Tv Tuner card, surrounded by your computer. You may need to upgrade the memory too.
Try a Nova-S card. You will any need to move the cable from your addressee to the PC or get a second cable from the dish to your PC.
You first have need of to split your cable line so you enjoy two lines. One for your living room and one for your bed room. Then do a search on amazon or newegg for "TV card". Make sure you grasp one that supports PAL. PAL is the UK TV signal, I assume you live in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment