Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I maintain email on a monitor while I do other stuff on the other using duplicate computer?

I research things and write something like them. I could multitask more effectively if I did not have to custom size two or three window on the same monitor. I get a Y from Baynesville in Towson and run two monitors immediately, but they're showing identical data/windows.


Answer:

Have you tried to unfurl your e-mail. Click on the top of the page at the very small box near the negative sign on the bottom. That will fall your page to the bottom of the screen where on earth the start button is. Open what your working on and proceed. When you want to go fund to e-mail, click on it at the bottom of your page. Good luck. Do it at work with lots of programs adjectives the time.
Access the config for your display driver and choose to span the dekstop rather than mirror it......Or another "term" they might use.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.compcentral.network

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have two monitors for this use. If I go to desktop and r click and hit properties later settings I see both monitors labeled 1 and 2 (for this one the box labeled "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor" is checked). I hold on to my mail running on the inferior (#2). I just open my mail program and dragged it over to the other monitor. Now it automatically go there when I start that program.



Best of luck!
hip hop abs program

No comments:

Post a Comment