Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I weaken the size of my monitor display when on the internet.?

When I'm working rotten line, my monitor display is everyday but when I go to the internet, the display is mammoth, I have to scroll across the eyeshade to read a page.


Answer:

If it just the Internet try Pushing Veiw, Text Size, Take it to MED or Smaller if needed....On the IE Page
hold down ctrl on the keybord and hit the minus sign subsequent to the =.
Please go to customize...

By click right mouse chose customize...>look for Size on the left>duoble click on it> next you can chose any sizes you like.

If you are using opus use shitf and - which on the top.
hld down the crtl button and roll the mouse wheel till u take it where u wqant it surrounded by the lower rt corner theres a number that u can clik on to change the size too...

No comments:

Post a Comment