Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how can i reset my mac mini, iam using it on a tv, I cannot see the eyeshade b/c of rejuvenate rate?

I am using a g4 mac mini, I am on leave so my only monitor is a tv. the correct re-acquaint yourself with rate is the ntsc setting on display preferences but due to my settings i cannot see my monitor to change it. i already zapped the pram. appreciation!


Answer:

ok....i'm not too sure about the mac coz i've never worked on one...but close to in xp...if here is a safe mode...boot surrounded by it....with minimal congigurations and minimal driver......after create another login account on ur mac.....for the login narrative give set the required display routine e.g. the strengthen rate and the resolution etc.... i think u'll be capable of get the display on the tv within the safe mode if at hand exists one on the mac....and i cannot think of any other solution...see if it works... :) adjectives the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment