Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I hook my labtop into my tv?

I want to hook my labtop to my tv i hold and dell inspiron 9300 i know that is a agency i just don know how?





HELP PLEASE


Answer:

I only just reviewed your laptop (from the Dell website), it says nearby it has DVI and SVideo connections.



You can connect your laptop directly to your TV if it have also those connections (DVI and/or SVideo) plus the necessary cable.
Check if you have a TV out port on the posterior of your Laptop, if you do then you call for to buy a cable that has the pins on one side for your laptop and the A/V Cables for your TV on the other side. If you don't own that port, then you necessitate your Laptop upgraded specifically from Dell, because they know those laptops the best.
Easy Peasy Lemony Squeezy.

Your computer laptop can connect through either S-Video, DVI-D(most likely) and RGB.

No comments:

Post a Comment