Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I maintain desktop icon on my inferior monitor from moving pay for to primary monitor on restart?

I am using extended mode to run a 19" monitor sour of my laptop through a docking station. The laptop monitor is the primary monitor and I have chosen extended mode using the 19" monitor as the subsidiary monitor. I moved some desktop icons to the minor monitor and they work fine but they move back to the laptop primary monitor anytime I own to shut down and restart the computer. The only info I found on the microsoft website wishes me to edit the window registry and I would rather not do that for obsession I could screw it up. Does anyone know a simple way to create the icons stay on the inferior monitor? Thanks


Answer:

See if your graphics card came beside software to allow you to customize your desktop (eg. Nvidia's control panel). It may help you oversee multiple monitors.
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem beside device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

No comments:

Post a Comment