Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I hook up three monitors (left/middle/right) to my laptop?

I want to get going near three full sized monitors at work that are hooked up to my work laptop's docking station. I want all three to be set up as one big desktop nouns where I can overt multiple windows and move the mouse across adjectives three screens to do my work. Is this possible next to the connections out of the back of a laptop? I'll purchase any adapters requisite. All help is appreciated! Thanks-


Answer:

Go here http://www.driverheaven.net/reviews/trip... but you necessitate a powerful graphics adapter.
first of all if you want to deliver the blind into three different monitors than you will actually entail three different graphics card ports. But it is really a money-consuming solution.
This URL has some dutiful pointers and links
You would need one a graphics card that support multiple screen. I know NVIDIA Quadro series are good for workstation type PCs and can support the monitors. Next you stipulation a capable that can hook it up and later have a two passageway splitter to hook up the other monitors. NVIDIA I know for sure has a utility built-in to be paid multiple monitors easier to configure.
As per my knowledge i have tried same thing next to my desktop, i have connect 3 monitors next to my PC. For that i had used 3 different graphics cards. Windows support splitting your desktop within multiple 16 Max. screens.



In your display settings on the finishing tab, when u have multiple display card, u will own option extend my display on bottom.

Enable it.



within laptop on is your LCD screen an extra display u can have is external monitor out, and one u can own display PC MCIA card and extend your disk in 3 blind.

I hope this will help u

otherwise contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment