Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How can I flip upside down everything on my monitor? I own Windows XP Professional?

I did it once by clicking on one button on a bottom toolbar, I conjecture. Now I can't find that button to click.


Answer:

Crtl + Alt + (whatever direction that you want the screen to be)



Enjoy,



Little_z2003
If you want to flip everything within your web browser (or the browser of the guy poaching access bad of you), you can follow the instructions here:



http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/upside-do...
I know you can literally flip the monitor view on some MAC Monitors.

However, adjectives I can think of is Drag your Start peak to the top, and save the framework in an inverted bearing using Paint or Photoed, a screen shot of the desktop should do the trick, simply save it upside down.
for me, I enjoy an NVidia graphics card, and on the bottom toolbar by the clock I can right click on the logo and click rotation settings and click which one I want, and it's not rotate x degrees from current point it's rotate to the poitn x degree, so to click rotate 0 degrees would bring it to mundane



one time I turned my moniter sideways and rotated the screen to own a tall eyeshade just because I be bored...
ctrl alt one of the arrow keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment