Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOw can I fix my blind?

I be downloading a screen investor for halloween, and my screen changed from average to a see through screen. Meaning when I verbs down to make a choice the words blend beside the words underneath. I also do not have various of the grapohics on any screen that I do on another computer. Any suggstions?


Answer:

Repair window.



If you are using windows XP, you may follow the following steps:





1.Put the disc and press any key to boot from disc.



2.First screen asks whether to enter rescue console by pressing r or to press enter to install windows XP.

Press ENTER.

3.Press F8 to I Agree the conditions.

4.Setup detects the previously installed OS and asks to press r to repair or enter to install.

Press r.



Setup will automatically repair the OS.



After copying some files, system will restart. This time you should not press any switch to boot from CD.
another explanation you shouldn't download stupid crapola from the net. Listen up cowgirl, first run antivirus/antispyware programs. Then, adjustment to a different screensaver -> one that originally came beside your computer.Then, you should go to add/remove programs, and delete the halloween screensaver, and restart your comp. If still problems, try removing your graphics driver(from put in.remove prgs window), and restarting your computer after that. Windows should reinstall you graphics card automatically. This should help.
repair window.

call ur computer doctor up to that time damaging it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment